Get help putting food on the table

Apply for food stamps in 10 minutes

Apply now

This website is a free, non-profit service to help California residents apply for CalFresh (food stamps).

Learn more about this website

Visit the CalFresh website

Already started your application?

Submit documents

Upload requested docs to your county

Contact your county

For missed interviews or other issues

You can qualify for 3 day Expedited Service if: your household makes less than $150 in monthly income and has less than $100 on hand right now; or your household's combined monthly income and money on hand are less than your household's combined monthly rent and utilities; or you are a migrant or seasonal farm worker and have less than $100 on hand right now.